AGA Research Foundation
The Impact of GI Research
Hear from six AGA members passionate about advancing GI research to provide better care to the patients of tomorrow.
The Stories Behind the Science
Visit the AGA Research Foundation playlist on YouTube to see the first two videos in the “Stories Behind the Science” video series, featuring C. Richard Boland, MD, AGAF, and Michael Camilleri, MD, AGAF.
Make a donation and help us keep the best and brightest investigators working in gastroenterology and hepatology.
Research awards with upcoming application deadlines include:
- New AGA/GCF Research Grant to Fund Exploration of the Development of Gastric Cancer
- Researcher Looks to Technology to Improve the Care of Patients with Pancreatic Cysts
- PENTAX Medical Supports AGA’s Technology Initiatives
- Boston Scientific Pledges $600K to Support GI Technology Research and Education
- New Grant Supports Young Investigators Committed to Gastric and Esophageal Cancer Research
- New Grant Empowers Young Researchers to Find a Cure for Pancreatic Cancer
- AGA Research Scholar Award Recipients Survey Report
The AGA Research Foundation is the foundation of the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA), the leading professional society representing gastroenterologists and hepatologists worldwide.
The mission of the foundation is to raise funds to support young researchers in gastroenterology and hepatology. The AGA Research Foundation awards nearly $1.5 million in research grants annually.
The foundation works with volunteer physicians to raise funds for gastrointestinal research. Physicians interested in learning more about participating in the work of the foundation are encouraged to contact email@example.com.
Download a PDF of the AGA Research Foundation's strategic plan.
View a list of AGA and AGA Research Foundation Governing Board Members.