Find a job. Fill a job. Search or post positions in general GI practice, academia, surgery, hepatology, pediatric GI or GI nursing.
Gastroenterologist Jobs in MarylandTop Income and Partnership Track GI Opportunities in Central and SW FloridaGastroenterology Nurse PractitionerGeneral GI Needed for Metro New YorkGASTROENTEROLOGY OPPORTUNITY, Jonesboro, AR
Mentor and Advisor Program
The Mentor and Advisor Program is designed to offer informal career advice and networking opportunities for trainees and junior GIs. The program offers:
- Career support and encouragement.
- Enhanced professional visibility.
- Expanded professional contacts and networking.
- User-friendly access to varied subject matter experts.
- Independent, objective and timely advice.
The NIH Loan Repayment Programs encourage promising researchers and scientists to pursue research careers by repaying up to $35,000 of their qualified student loan debt each year.
Thinking About Going Into Clinical Practice?
There are two resources available to help fellows interested in clinical practice choose the best option for their needs and interests. They are free to all AGA members but you must log in to access.
"Are You Ready? What Every GI Fellow Should Know About Choosing a Clinical Practice" is a new interactive online module that is designed to guide fellows through five questions to ask when choosing a clinical practice setting.
"Going Into Practice: A Guide for the GI Physician" will help GI physicians-in-training who are bound for clinical practice careers navigate the many choices available to them and make decisions that meet their needs and interests.
Archived articles and presentations related to career development for junior GIs:
- Choosing a Research Project by Christian D. Stone, MD
- Peer to Peer: Invest in Your Own Future by Corey A. Siegel, MD
- How to Write A Winning Abstract and Get Your Work Published by Byron Cryer, MD
Careers at the AGA
Job openings with the AGA national office in Bethesda, MD.