GI SAM - Online Self-Assessment Modules
Member Benefit: trainee members and physician members (who have completed a GI fellowship program within the last three years) receive complimentary access to GI SAM®.
GI SAM, a series of online self-assessment modules, is an interactive, intuitive product that will assess your current knowledge of specific gastroenterology- and hepatology-related topics. All modules include 25 questions with instant feedback on your answer choice as well as additional references for further study.
Available for Purchase
Trainee and eligible physician members must purchase each module as a zero dollar item from the AGA Store to receive access.
Price Per Module
AGA Member: $40
On average, modules within the series offer 10 MOC points each. Refer to the module for the actual number of points:
- Disorders of the Pancreas and Vascular Disorders of the Gut (10 points)
- GI Imaging and Endoscopic Therapy & Cirrhosis and Liver Transplantation (10 points)
- 2014 AGA Clinical Congress Module (8 points)
- 2014 AGA Spring Postgraduate Course Module (11 points)
- 2014 James W. Freston Conference Module (8 points)
You must register with ABIM prior to completing a module in order to claim points toward MOC. Unregistered users will not be awarded points.
You may also claim up to 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for each complted module as well.
- GI Bleeding and Motility
You must purchase a GI SAM module before accessing this page.