GI SAM - Online Self-Assessment Modules
Member Benefit: trainee members and physician members (who have completed a GI fellowship program within the last three years) receive complimentary access to GI SAM®.
GI SAM, a series of online self-assessment modules, is an interactive, intuitive product that will assess your current knowledge of specific gastroenterology- and hepatology-related topics. All modules include 25 questions with instant feedback on your answer choice as well as additional references for further study.
Associate Series Editor
John F. Kuemmerle, Jr., MD, AGAF
Professor of Medicine and Physiology
Associate Chair of GI Research
Medical College of Virginia Campus
Virginia Commonwealth University
Seth R. Sweetser, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Available for Purchase
Trainee and eligible physician members must purchase each module as a zero dollar item from the AGA Store to receive access.
Price Per Module
AGA Member: $40
- Disorders of the Pancreas and Vascular Disorders of the Gut
- GI Imaging and Endoscopic Therapy & Cirrhosis and Liver Transplantation
- Cancers of the GI Tract and Functional Bowel Disorders
- Inflammatory/Metabolic Liver Disease and Disorders of the Esophagus
- Digestive Health and Disease in Women
- Disorders of the Stomach and Viral Hepatitis
Claim up to 10 MOC Points and 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
You can earn 10 points towards ABIM Maintenance of Certification (MOC), but you must register with ABIM prior to completing the module. (MOC points will not be awarded to unregistered users.)
- Geriatrics and IBD
You must purchase a GI SAM module before accessing this page.