Welcome to the AGA
Thank you for joining AGA. As a new member, you become part of a community that is dedicated to improving patient care by advancing the science and practice of gastroenterology.
This unique member portal is designed to help you better understand our organization and the resources available to you. Here you will find a variety of member benefits in the areas of practice, education, research and advocacy. I encourage you to take a look around.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to respond to our new member survey. By completing this, you will help us better understand your needs and how we can best serve you as a member.
Thank you again for choosing AGA as your professional association.
Anil K. Rustgi, MD, AGAF
Chair, American Gastroenterological Association
New Member Survey
This survey will take approximately five minutes to complete. Thank you for your time and participation.
Customize Your Membership
Log in to My AGA to confirm or update your profile information, manage email subscription preferences, track CME credits and much more. Your username is the email address that you provided on your membership application and your member ID is the password.
If you have any questions about the login process, please contact AGA Member Services at 301-941-2651 or email@example.com.
Tip of the Month
Each month throughout your first year of membership, you will receive an AGA tip. Every tip provides information that is essential knowledge for new members and will help you utilize many aspects of your membership. Happen to miss one? Click the icons below to view each tip.
Tips from 2014
Top Ways to Get the Most From Your Membership
- Network with peers at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW).
- Stay up-to-date on advances in GI with AGA’s leading publications.
- Obtain cutting-edge information through AGA education and meetings.
- Connect with leaders in your specialty areas and receive content that is specific to your interests by joining up to six AGA Institute Sections.
- Access tools and resources to improve your clinical skills.
- Gain knowledge from tips and programs that support your research career.
- Free career development resources from GICareerSearch.com to help you advance your career.
- Have your voice heard in the political realm.