An engaging, informative mix of author interviews and expert commentary on the latest articles from Gastroenterology, hosted by the journals' online editor, John F. Kuemmerle, MD, AGAF.
Three convenient ways to listen:
- Download a podcast below.
- Subscribe via RSS and be automatically updated with new content each month.
- Podcasts are available on iTunes.
- Comparing Fecal Immunochemical Tests and Colonoscopy in Familial Colorectal Cancer Screening - November 2014
- Risk of Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding from Combinations of Drugs - October 2014
- Vedolizumab for Crohn’s Patients After TNF Therapy Has Failed - September 2014
- Factors That Could Affect Colorectal Cancer Screening Strategies - August 2014
- Adverse Outcomes Associated with Drug-Induced Liver Injury - July 2014
- Managing Celiac Disease Beyond a Gluten-Free Diet - June 2014
- Impact of the Hepatopulmonary Syndrome MELD Exception Policy on Outcomes of Patients After Liver Transplantation - May 2014
- Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor Monotherapy vs Combination Therapy for Inflammatory Bowel Disease - April 2014
- Telaprevir Twice Daily Is Noninferior to Telaprevir Every 8 Hours for Chronic Hepatitis C - March 2014
- Efficacy of an Interferon-and-Ribavirin-Free Regimen of Direct-Acting Antivirals in Patients with Chronic HCV Infection - February 2014
- Subcutaneous Golimumab Induces and Maintains Clinical Response and Remission in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Ulcerative Colitis - January 2014