An engaging, informative mix of author interviews and expert commentary on the latest articles from Gastroenterology, hosted by the journals' online editor, John F. Kuemmerle, MD, AGAF.
Three convenient ways to listen:
- Download a podcast below.
- Subscribe via RSS and be automatically updated with new content each month.
- Podcasts are available on iTunes.
- A Historical Perspective on Clinical Advances in Pancreatic Diseases - Special 13th Issue, May 2013
- Hepatocellular Benign Tumors: Classification and Care - May 2013
- Uncovering Hidden Information in Achalasia Using Esophageal Pressure Topography - April 2013
- CDC and USPSTF 2012 Screening Recommendations for Hepatitis C Virus Infection - March 2013
- Phenotypic Identification and Classification of Functional Defecatory Disorders Using High-Resolution Anorectal Manometry - February 2013
- When the Spleen Gets Tough, the Varices Get Going - January 2013
- Efficacies of Biliary and Pancreatic Sphincterotomy in Treatment of Idiopathic Recurrent Acute Pancreatitis - December 2012
- Hormone Therapy Increases Risk of Ulcerative Colitis, But Not Crohn's Disease - November 2012
- New Risk-Stratification Biomarker Panel for Barrett's Esophagus - October 2012
- Guidelines for Colonoscopy Surveillance After Screening and Polypectomy - September 2012
- Management of Barrett's Dysplasia and Early-Stage Esophageal Adenocarcinoma - August 2012
- Multi-Society Sedation Curriculum for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - July 2012
- Multi-Society Guideline for the Diagnosis and Management of Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - June 2012
- Hepatic Cell–Type Specific Gene Expression is a Better Predictor of HCV Treatment Outcome than IL28B Genotype - May 2012
- Role of Obesity and Lipotoxicity in the Development of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis - April 2012
- GC-SF Mobilizes CD34+ Cells and Improves Survival of Patients with Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure - March 2012
- Next-Generation Stool DNA Test Accurately Detects Colorectal Cancer and Large Adenomas - February 2012
- Maintenance of Remission Among Patients With Crohn's Disease on Antimetabolite Therapy Following Infliximab Therapy - January 2012