AGA Practice Management Course to be Held at Clinical Congress
This year’s AGA practice manager’s/administrator’s course, From Surviving to Thriving in a New World, will be held in conjunction with the AGA Clinical Congress on Jan. 13 and 14, 2011, at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, FL. Usually held in conjunction with DDW®, this exciting one-and-a-half day course was moved to coincide with the congress to allow physicians to attend the course with their practice managers/administrators. The course provides an excellent opportunity for both physicians and practice managers/administrators to learn the essential information for successful practice management in a demanding health-care environment.
Led by a faculty of experienced physicians and practice management experts, the program will address today's most pressing topics, including:
- Managing practice transformation, including retirement, recruitment and slow downs.
- Joining an accountable care organization.
- Spotting trends in commercial payors.
- Adding ancillary services such as pathology, imaging, capsules and infusion to grow your practice.
- Selecting the right electronic medical record.
- Learning how the AGA Digestive Health Outcomes Registry™ can help physicians monitor and improve patient care while also generating data to compare the efficacy of treatments and potentially increase reimbursement.
Early bird registration opens July 19. Physicians who also register for the congress will receive a discount on this course and will have the flexibility to go back and forth between the Friday sessions at both events.