Everything You Need to Know About Managing Your Practice
The AGA Press and the Center for Practice Management have just released “Effective Management of the Gastroenterology Practice,” an essential resource to help enhance the success of your practice by focusing on the practice as a whole and not just one area.
This publication reviews key decision-making strategies when deciding on staffing, opening an ambulatory surgical center and creating other new revenue streams. The book also covers:
- Maximizing reimbursement through capturing services, coding and billing accurately.
- Recruiting and maintaining talented physicians and staff.
- Choosing an electronic medical record that will meet your needs.
- Marketing your practice to the right audience.
- Negotiating profitable contracts with payors and purchasers.
Order today and start ensuring your practice’s fiscal soundness and profitability for the future. Bulk discounts are available.