Gastro.org — Practice Resources at Your Fingertips
AGA has launched a newly designed Web site with instant access to all of AGA’s resources and the latest news affecting the GI practice. The practice section of the site has been updated and reorganized to better suit AGA clinician members. The section includes:
- Practice Resource Library — find the latest news, guidelines, courses and more on topics related to AGA’s sections. You can quickly view all the resources AGA has on a particular topic.
- Medical Position Statements — access informative position papers that provide preferred approaches to specific medical problems or issues to assist you in patient care decision making.
- Quality Initiatives — learn more about the AGA Center for Quality, performance measures, electronic medical record and e-prescribing resources, and more.
- AGA Digestive Health Outcomes Registry™ — gain a better understanding about how the registry helps gastroenterologists monitor and improve patient care, while also generating data to compare the efficacy of treatments and potentially increase reimbursement.
- Practice Management — view offerings from the AGA Center for Practice Management, including coding and billing resources, the Coding & Billing Answer Line, and consulting services.
Additional features of the AGA site include:
- RSS feeds to keep you up to date on news in the field of GI. Sign up to receive information in the areas of practice, research, advocacy, fellowship and international relations.
- My AGA, where you can find and update your contact information, sections and committees. You will also be able to connect to GI LEARN® to track CME credits and organize educational activities in My Library.
- Connect with AGA and your colleagues in the community section of the Web site. Here you can find AGA’s Facebook page, Twitter feed, Linked In group and YouTube page. In addition, you can join in on a lively online discussion of recent journal articles through the Journal Club.
Keep an eye out for additional updates to the AGA Web site, including discussion boards. Visit the new www.gastro.org today.