EHR Incentive Program Webinar Now Online
An on-demand Webinar on what GI practices need to know about the electronic health record (EHR) incentive program is now accessible on GI LEARN®. Physician experts, Joel V. Brill, MD, AGAF, and Lawrence R. Kosinski, MD, MBA, AGAF, discussed the incentive program, the initial EHR certification rules and what they mean for your practice.
Highlights of this one-hour Webinar include:
- The final CMS rule regarding the definition of meaningful use.
- Clinical quality measures required for meaningful use.
- The initial set of standards, implementation specifications and certification criteria for EHR technology.
- Monetary impact of the EHR incentive program.
- The practical implications of these rules for your practice.
In addition, the Q-and-A from the Webinar will also be available for download.