CGH and Gastro July Editors' Picks
The editors of Gastroenterology and Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CGH) would like to bring to your attention highlighted articles from the July issues of the journals.
- Avoiding and Defending Malpractice Suits for Postcolonoscopy Cancer: Advice From an Expert Witness; By Douglas K. Rex
- Serrated Colon Polyps as Precursors to Colorectal Cancer; By Seth Sweetser, et al.
- Safety and Efficacy of Teduglutide After 52 Weeks of Treatment in Patients With Short Bowel Intestinal Failure; By Stephen J.D. O'Keefe, et al.
- Association Between Reduced Levels of Alkaline Phosphatase and Survival Times of Patients With Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis; By Lina Lindström, et al.
- The Resurgence of Serum Alkaline Phosphatase as a Surrogate Biomarker for Prognosis in Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis; By Jayant A. Talwalkar, et al.
- Recurrence of Esophageal Intestinal Metaplasia After Endoscopic Mucosal Resection and Radiofrequency Ablation of Barrett's Esophagus: Results From a U.S. Multicenter Consortium; By Milli Gupta, et al.
- Radiofrequency Ablation and Endoscopic Mucosal Resection for Dysplastic Barrett's Esophagus and Early Esophageal Adenocarcinoma: Outcomes of the UK National Halo RFA Registry; By Rehan J. Haidry, et al.
- Remission of Barrett's Esophagus With Early Neoplasia Five Years After Radiofrequency Ablation With Endoscopic Resection: A Netherlands Cohort Study; By K. Nadine Phoa, et al.
- New Oral Anticoagulants Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Bleeding: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis; By I. Lisanne Holster, et al.
- Risk of Colorectal High-Grade Dysplasia and Cancer in a Prospective Observational Cohort of Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease; By Laurent Beaugerie, et al.