GI Outlook 2013 Addresses Critical Changes in GI Practice Management
With important changes on the horizon in health care, it is critical for you and your team to focus on the optimal management of GI practices and endoscopy centers. By attending GI Outlook 2013, gastroenterologists, nurse managers and practice administrators are provided with critical information on issues such as:
- Meeting the challenges of the 2014 health-care reform.
- Using new technologies and social media to position yourself in the marketplace.
- Financial and staff management.
- Quality reporting.
- Value-based purchasing.
- ACOs and the challenges to the GI practice.
- Optimal deployment of ancillary services and mid-level professionals in the practice.
GI Outlook 2013 promises to deliver an information-packed educational experience to help attendees enhance efficiency and profibility. Beyond the sessions, the conference provides an excellent opportunity to network and share ideas with colleagues from around the country.
The 2013 conference will be held Aug. 9–11 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park hotel, Chicago, IL. Early bird registration ends June 25. Learn more and register today.
This conference is co-sponsored by ASGE and the AGA Instittue