GI Outlook 2013: The Practice Management Conference
Get practical advice and how-to information on enhancing your practice's efficiency, performance and service quality. This interactive conference offers the unique learning and networking opportunities solo, small and large group GI practices need in order to adapt to rapid change in the GI field.
Topics covered, but not limited to, include:
- Meeting the challenges of 2014 health-care reform.
- Using new technologies and social media to position yourself in the marketplace.
- Financial and staff management.
- Quality reporting.
- Value-based purchasing.
- ACOs and the challenges to GI practice.
- Optimal deployment of ancillary services and mid-level professionals in practice.
The conference will take place Aug. 9 to 11, 2013, at Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park hotel in Chicago, IL. The early bird deadline is June 25.
This is a co-sponsored program of ASGE and the AGA Institute.