IBD-Focused Case Studies Help Guide Diagnosis and Treatment
Co-sponsored by the AGA Institute and Projects in Knowledge, the MedImage® Inflammatory Bowel Disease Edition is a series of image-based presentations with audio commentary from renowned experts in the management and treatment of IBD. The following cases are designed to help guide diagnosis and treatment, allowing clinicians to translate the practical knowledge gained into successful management strategies for patients with IBD:
- Defining Prognosis in IBD Based on Clinical and Endoscopic Features
- The Role of Wireless Capsule Endoscopy in the Evaluation of Indeterminate Colitis
- Role of Endoscopy in Ulcerative Colitis Diagnosis
- Endoscopic Endpoints in Ulcerative Colitis
- How Do We Assess the Role of Endoscopic Healing in Crohn's Disease?
- The Role of Endoscopy and Histology in Ulcerative Colitis
- Changing Trends in Imaging for IBD Diagnosis and Management
- Role of Chromoendoscopy in Ulcerative Colitis Surveillance
This activity is supported by educational grants from Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Warner Chilcott.