Journal Podcast Highlights
Download the latest journal podcasts on popular articles from Gastroenterology and Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CGH).
Recent podcasts from Gastroenterology include:
- Phenotypic Identification and Classification of Functional Defecatory Disorders Using High-Resolution Anorectal Manometry
- When the Spleen Gets Tough, the Varices Get Going
- Efficacies of Biliary and Pancreatic Sphincterotomy in Treatment of Idiopathic Recurrent Acute Pancreatitis
Recent podcasts from CGH include:
- Variation of Adenoma Prevalence by Age, Sex, Race, and Colon Location in a Large Population
- Promises, Delivery, and Challenges of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Risk Gene Discovery
- Unfolding the Plot of Obscure Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Each podcast lasts approximately 10 to 15 minutes and can be downloaded to an iPod or any other media player. Podcasts are available through iTunes. Subscription to the podcasts is free and you will receive automatic updates on your iPod as new podcasts are added.