Join AGA in Raising CRC Awareness This March
March is colorectal cancer (CRC) awareness month. AGA is making our voice heard on social media and in the consumer press to spread the word about the importance of being screened for CRC. Join us in raising awareness.
- Spread the word online with CRC infographics and a Facebook cover photo to share via social media or on your practice’s website.
- AGA is teaming up with ABC's Dr. Richard Besser and Katie Couric for a Twitter chat highlighting colon cancer prevention. Join the chat on Twitter on Tuesday, March 4, at 1 p.m. ET. Follow the chat using hashtag: #abcDrBchat.
- Encourage your staff to participate in the national Dress in Blue Day™, March 7, 2014. Share your pictures with us: email@example.com.
AGA offers a series of resources to help you provide high-quality CRC-preventive care to your patients.
- CRC Clinical Service Line.
- Guide to help with patient questions about colonoscopy payments.
- Colorectal cancer clinical practice guidelines.
- Patient brochure: Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Treatment.
- Patient brochure: Preparing for a Colonoscopy.