Treating Rumination and Supragastric Belching
Thank you for the retweets of a post in The AGA Journals Blog on an effective treatment for patients with rumination or supragastric belching/aerophagia. What else did AGA's Twitter followers find interesting last week?
- Baclofen: effective treatment for patients w/ rumination or supragastric belching/aerophagia. The AGA Journals Blog: ow.ly/a3feC.
- via @USATODAY—AGA says no need to repeat CRC screening for 10 yrs if colonoscopy is negative in average-risk pts ow.ly/a5jIP.
- Diagnosis and Management of Eosinophilic Esophagitis in Children and Adults: ow.ly/9Zi9L.
- Editor’s must-read article: Mother-to-infant transmission of HBV—effects of immunization and screening. Gastro: ow.ly/a7n2Q.
Have any news that you would like us to share with our AGA members? Please send them to email@example.com or share them on our social media channels:
- Like AGA on Facebook.
- Join AGA on LinkedIn.
- Follow us on Twitter @AmerGastroAssn.
- Check out our videos on YouTube.