Get an Insider's Perspective on Medical Innovation in the GI Space
Feb. 15, 2017
Register for the 2017 AGA Tech Summit to gain insight on how GI technologies evolve from concept to reality.
We’re less than two months away from the eighth annual AGA Tech Summit, which will take place April 12–14, 2017, at the InterContinental hotel in Boston, MA.
Prominent individuals in the physician, medtech and regulatory communities are eager to lead attendees in exploring critical elements impacting how GI technology evolves from concept to reality, including what it takes to obtain adoption, coverage and reimbursement in a continually evolving health-care environment.
We hope to see you this spring in Boston for a truly unique experience. This is also an opportunity to get an insider’s perspective on:
- Medtech successes in GI and metabolic diseases from 2016.
- The impact of MACRA and value-based care.
- Opportunities and challenges in personalized medicine.
- Improving patient outcomes via quality efforts.
- New technologies coming down the pike, as identified in AGA's Shark Tank.
To learn more and register, visit the AGA Tech Summit website.