Vote Now for the Next AGA Institute Council
Feb. 20, 2017
The election site for the AGA Institute Council is now open and collecting votes until March 27.
The AGA Institute Council has many roles. The council leadership is responsible for Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) programming and making decisions that will shape DDW for years to come. Make your voice heard in your section and vote today.
The council is in charge of:
- Promoting early career GI participation and recognition.
- Clinical programming initiatives.
- Basic science initiatives.
- The abstract review process.
- Choosing the James W. Freston Conference topic.
Cast Your Vote
Cast your vote now for the next vice chair and nominating committee members for the following council sections:
- Cellular & Molecular Gastroenterology
- Esophageal, Gastric & Duodenal Disorders
- Growth, Development & Child Health
- Gastrointestinal Oncology (vice chair position only)
- Liver & Biliary
- Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Deadline: March 27
The election site will remain open and record your votes through Monday, March 27. If you have any questions or experience any difficulties accessing the site, please contact council staff by email.
To check what sections you are a part of, or to make changes to your section affiliations, visit www.gastro.org/my-aga and click “My Information.” AGA members can join up to six sections.