Produced in cooperation with AGA, UpToDate® is a subscription-based clinical information resource available online from your computer or mobile device. Review the latest information and recommendations from UpToDate.
One free trial per individual. For AGA members only.
Topics of the Month
Topic: Management of Acute Pancreatitis
Topic: Overview of the Complications of Chronic Pancreatitis
UpToDate: Smarter Decisions. Better Care.
UpToDate, part of Wolters Kluwer Health, is an evidence-based, physician-authored clinical decision support resource. More than 6,300 UpToDate world-renowned physician authors, editors and peer reviewers use a rigorous editorial process to synthesize the most recent medical information into trusted, evidence-based recommendations proven to improve patient care and quality. More than 1.1 million clinicians in 180 countries rely on UpToDate, and more than 60 research studies confirm widespread usage of UpToDate and its association with improved patient care and hospital performance, including shortened hospital stays and reduced complications and mortality.
With UpToDate, you can:
- Answer questions quickly.
- Increase your clinical knowledge.
- Improve patient care.
- Earn CME credit while you research clinical questions with your individual subscription.
- Access and share Patient Education topics, including universal Spanish.
- What’s New in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- UpToDate in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- UpToDate Mobile Access (With Mobile Apps for leading platforms, including iOS® and Android ™*)
- UpToDate Demo
* iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.