AGA Digestive Health Recognition Program
The AGA Digestive Health Recognition Program™ (DHRP™) is a CMS qualified data registry that allows clinicians to demonstrate and be recognized for superior quality of care in the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), hepatitis C (HCV) and colorectal cancer (CRC) screening and surveillance.
DHRP provides clinicians with the fastest, simplest way to:
- qualify for the CMS Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and avoid penalties;
- demonstrate CMS meaningful use Stage 2's sixth requirement to report specific cases to a specialized registry;
- gain public recognition for excellence in quality;
- earn potential incentives from health payors;
- and receive ABIM MOC credits.
Eligible BTE applicants include MDs, DOs, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who have treated at least 25 IBD or HCV patients within the previous year. Eligible PQRS applicants must report on at least 11 unique Medicare Part B fee-for-service patients billed to CMS in 2014.
For the new CRC module applicants must report on nine quality measures across three National Quality Strategy domains, including an outcomes measure, for 50 percent of their Medicare Part B fee-for-service patients.
Practice Improvement Modules (PIM)
DHRP can help you complete an ABIM Practice Improvement Module and meet MOC requirements.
Participants only need to enter data once. Review the presentations below and see just how easy DHRP is to use.
- Introduction to DHRP (PDF)
- Sign-up (PDF)
- Upload data (Video Tutorial)
- Submit data to CMS PQRS and/or BTE (Video Tutorial)
- Complete ABIM self-directed PIM (Video Tutorial)
AGA members pay only $300 per disease state. Non-AGA members are welcome to participate for a fee of $550 per disease state.
Please note: The DHRP platform works best using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Program made possible by support from