UpToDate® Free Topic of the Month
Produced in cooperation with the AGA, UpToDate® is a subscription-based clinical information resource available online from your computer or mobile device. Review the latest information and recommendations from UpToDate.
Topic of the Months
Topic: Medication-induced esophagitis.
UpToDate Smarter Decisions. Better Care.
UpToDate, part of Wolters Kluwer Health, is an evidence-based, physician-authored clinical decision support resource. More than 5,700 UpToDate world-renowned physician authors, editors and peer reviewers use a rigorous editorial process to synthesize the most recent medical information into trusted, evidence-based recommendations that are proven to improve patient care and quality. More than 850,000 clinicians in 164 countries rely on UpToDate, and more than 30 research studies confirm the widespread usage of UpToDate and its association with improved patient care and hospital performance, including reduced length of stay, adverse complications and mortality.
With UpToDate, you can:
- Answer questions quickly.
- Increase your clinical knowledge.
- Improve patient care.
- Earn CME credit while you research clinical questions with your individual subscription.
- Access and share Patient Education topics.
- What’s New in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- UpToDate in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- UpToDate Mobile Access (Now with Mobile Apps for leading platforms, including iOS®, Android ™, and Windows 8.*)
- UpToDate Demo
* iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
† One free trial per individual. For AGA members only.