UpToDate® Free Topic of the Month
Produced in cooperation with the AGA, UpToDate is a subscription-based clinical information resource available online from your computer or mobile device. Review the latest information and recommendations from UpToDate.
Topic of the Months
Topic: Treatment of gastroparesis.
UpToDate® Smarter Decisions. Better Care.
UpToDate is an evidence-based, physician-authored clinical knowledge system which clinicians trust to make the right point-of-care decisions. Our team of more than 5,100 world-renowned physician authors, editors and peer reviewers use a rigorous editorial process to synthesize the most recent medical information into trusted, evidence-based recommendations that are proven to improve patient care and quality. More than 600,000 clinicians worldwide and almost 90% of academic medical centers in the US rely on UpToDate. Plus, more than 30 research studies confirm widespread usage of UpToDate and an association with improved patient care and hospital performance, including reduced length of stay, adverse complications and mortality.
With UpToDate, you can:
- Answer questions quickly.
- Increase your clinical knowledge.
- Improve patient care.
- Earn CME credit each time you research a question using your individual subscription.
- Access and share patient information topics.
- What’s New in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- UpToDate in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- UptoDate Mobile Access
- UpToDate Demo (Now with Mobile Apps for leading platforms, including AndroidTM and iOS.*)
- Subscribe to UpToDate
- Register for a 14-day FREE trial.+
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
+One free trial per individual. For AGA members only.