Experts & Opinions
AGA Expert Blogs
AGA experts are blogging about new research and hot topics in gastroenterology.
- In honor of colorectal cancer (CRC) awareness month, Theodore R. Levin, MD, shares tips for improving CRC screening rates in KevinMD: How we doubled colorectal cancer screening rates.
- Magnus Simrén, MD, discusses the low-FODMAPs diet for IBS in HealthCentral: Diet as a Therapy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Progress at Last.
- Colleen R. Kelly, MD, provides HuffPost Healthy Living readers with an inside look into fecal transplants: Fecal Transplants: An Inside Look at the Potential, Progress and Pitfalls.
AGA Perspectives provides an opinion forum for noted gastroenterologists to debate today’s most controversial topics in the science and practice of gastroenterology.
The February/March 2014 issue is the special colorectal cancer issue.
- Stool DNA Testing for Colorectal Cancer Comes of Age
- Bundled Payments: Why Now?
- Serrated Lesions of the Colorectum
- Medical Management of Young Patients With Adenomas: Who Should Get Genetic Testing?
- A Systematic Approach to Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Should We Individualize Therapy Based On Genetics of Colorectal Tumors?
- Worldwide Trials in Screening Colonoscopy and Colorectal Cancer
Visit Our Policy Blog
The AGA Washington Insider, a policy blog for GIs, provides regular updates for members on the activities occurring in Washington and on Capitol Hill.
You can receive an email whenever the blog is updated by entering your address in the email subscription field on the right side of the blog page. (You will be prompted to create an account with WordPress, which hosts the blog. It is a quick process.)
Publish with AGA
Learn how to electronically submit your research for publication in AGA’s premier journals, Gastroenterology and Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, and your abstracts for consideration for presentation at DDW® and inquire about book publishing opportunities with the AGA Institute Press.